I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition where I learned innovative health coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories; everything from Ayurveda, gluten-free, and Paleo, to raw, vegan, and macrobiotics, and everything in between.
I studied with the world's top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD World Leader in Mind-Body Medicine, Director of Education at The Chopra Center, Bestselling Author
- David Katz, MD, MPH, Authority on Preventive Medicine and Weight Management, Director of the Yale Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, Chair of the Department of Nutrition at Harvard’s School of Public Health and Bestselling Author
- Andrew Weil, MD, Bestselling Author and Expert on Integrative Medicine and Mind-Body Interactions
- Gabrielle Bernstein, Motivational Speaker, Life Coach, Bestselling Author
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, Functional Medicine Doctor, Founder of Blum Center for Health
- Mark Hyman, MD, Founder and Medical Director of The UltraWellness Center, Bestselling Author
- Geneen Roth, Pioneer of Emotional Eating and Empowerment, Bestselling Author
- David Wolfe, recognized Expert and Bestselling Author on Superfoods and Raw Nutrition
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, Paulette Goddard Professor of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public Health at New York University
- Mark Bittman, New York Times Columnist, Bestselling Author
My education has equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and degenerative health prevention. Drawing on my expertise, I will work with your Child-Teenager to help make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results. Your Child-Teenager will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for them, improving their energy, balance in life, health & happiness.
Each session will leave your Child-Teenager feeling inspired and motivated. We will talk about things beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of their lives such as relationships, academics and future aspirations. Together we will personally and carefully guide your Child-Teenager to make simple, small changes that transform their lives.